Saturday, December 6, 2014

Christmas Cards

I'm So, it's the most wonderful time of the year again, and that means CHRISTMAS CARDS! My husband is not as enthusiastic as I am. Apparently he had to hand sign them every year, and his mom sent out quite a few. He was ambivalent when I told him he didn't have to sign, just have his photo on the card. 

Nonetheless and not withstanding, Christmas cards are some of my FAVORITE things! Whether they're store bought, hand made, digitally made, whatever. I love them!

So I looked all over the net for Christmas card deals. They abound, so, no worries if your aren't made yet. The card I wanted was at http://shutterfly.com and I made them during a promotion where I got 25% off my purchase and expedited shipping for the cost of the lowest level ($14.99). Expedited was "guaranteed" by 12/10, but they came 12/5, just two days after I ordered. I was really pleased. 

So, if you're looking for quality cards and a helpful interface, I recommend them highly. I also just used them for my wedding book. So, they are on my praise list at the moment. 

Here's just a cell phone snapshot of how ours turned out. 


Trust me when I say these iphone pics don't do It any justice. They're amazing quality in person. Plus, I love the adorable pun. "Having ourselves a MARRIED little Christmas." Adorable. 


On a less happy note, I've seen floating around the net stories of a six year old girl, dying of cancer, who is asking for Christmas cards for her last Christmas. I can't imagine the heartbreak she and her family are going through, But I can share the story and her address. Because te outpouring of love trough these cards...may be just what she and her family need to have some peace this Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment