Saturday, December 6, 2014

Sorry. I've been away.



Im Sorry, I fell off the face of the earth. I'm going to try to get back to trying out things and reviewing again. 

I've been a little busy

I now work full time for myself
Http://marlipaigefloral.com
I do wedding and event flowers and planning. I also do non-event flowers, but to date it's been weddings and a corporate event. 

Speaking of weddings...I HAD MINE!


And of course (crazily) did my own flowers. 





Photos courtesy of my photographer, julie Adams of Adamson Photography (http://julieanddavidphoto.com ) and bob Schlag, personal friend, and owner of a bright arrow Photography. 


I will make individual posts about some of the process of the wedding. As well as start back on non-wedding posts as well. 

Love
MarliPaige


No comments:

Post a Comment