Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Other Side?


So, maybe i'm on the other side of hate and anger. Maybe i'm finally making actual strides toward something positive. I feel almost caught up on homework for the first time...this semester. I'm in runs of Into the Woods, but not rehearsals! I am supposed to be working as an extra on Vampire Diaries, and some of the main cast may actually come see the show. Good thing about VD is that once you work once if you're pretty good they generally call you back. I'm already set up to work for Chris as his SM for the school edition of Rent. That should be interesting. And yes, I cheated today on Medifast, but I'll go back to being a slave to it today. I think everyone needs an off day. Also, i've lost 6 lbs! So there. Spit on that!

Anyway, it's 7 am and I have yet to go to bed working on homework etc. so I should probably do that. According to Matt I have to go get my rat tomorrow. I mean today. Then I have a show tonight. I'm not really tired. Why aren't I tired? Probably because i'm a freak of nature....

Yeah oh well, you love me anyway. Because i'm me.

Night / Morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment