Wednesday, October 10, 2012

River of Geekiness

So for today's post I decided I would go back and re-edit some of my pictures of myself as River Song from Dragon*Con. I'll also include some other fun cosplay just for giggles after my pics.

This definitely goes on two boards of mine both the "costumes" board and the "geek love" board.

For my Costumes board:
http://pinterest.com/marlipaige/costumes/

For my Geek Love board (filled with lots of dr. who goodness):
http://pinterest.com/marlipaige/geek-love/

To begin, my favorite. With the best TARDIS I saw:
She greeted me by saying "Oh Hello Melody Pond! Do you need me to assist you in falling from a building again?"


Just me, and my TARDIS phone cover.


My gun, not made to specs, but still...

Always carry a big gun

And oh my! I took the Doctor's Sonic Screwdriver

And i'm not blinking. I'm not blinking. I'm not blinking.


Other Highlights included:



Old Man Bert & Ernie




Meeting my boss, Brian Ibbot





Edward Scissorhands





Miss Piggy





The Beer Warrior




Rimmer from Red Dwarf
(I mean, where besides Dragon*Con has anyone even HEARD of Red Dwarf!?!)




Cat Nurse!




Meh Tardis and CASSANDRA!




Comic Dot Girl




Clockwork from Girl in the Fireplace, and Idris



Steampunk Doctor Who

(yes, this is a screenshot from a G4 coverage of Dragon*Con. I don't own the photo. I just didn't get a pic of them myself.)

No comments:

Post a Comment