Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Back in the health saddle

So, now that i'm over the flu (thank God), I'm back in the health saddle. The one good side effect from the flu is that all junk food tastes like CRAP. So i'm just gonna be happy for that and move on. I mean, the whole reason I was eating fried potato chips and full-fat preservative chocked dip was because it tasted SO DAMN GOOD.

So I went to Aldi & Publix and bought enough food to last me a few years it seemed like. And guess what? Almost everything I bought had no more than 5 ingredients in it. Most of the things I bought were whole ingredients: fresh vegetables, fresh fruit, frozen vegetables, frozen fruit, frozen seafood.

Stay tuned for healthy recipes I took from pins, modified from pins, and created myself!


No comments:

Post a Comment