Monday, June 10, 2013

Presents

Here comes the majority of my cost:
Presents


We will start with the Bulletin Board:

Frame: Goodwill $3
Fabric: $0 (I tore up an old dress in her color)

Ribbon: $1 (bargain bin at Michaels)


"Frames": Scrapbook paper $1.50 total


Bride & Groom signs: free!
http://static.weddingchicks.com/freebies/wedding-signs-labels/custom-bride-and-groom-signs/

Pictures: $20 (99 cent prints at Walgreens)

Spare Invitation

Puzzle Piece printout of them: Free!
http://bighugelabs.com/jigsaw.php

Bow Stickers on photos: $1 (for 24, bargain bin of Michaels)


Push pins ( had around)
Hot Glue


Wedding-themed stickers: $1.50 (Michaels)

I just cut out the pictures how I wanted and put the "frames" around them. Some I added ribbon like ornaments. Some I added bow stickers or other stickers.

Then, I wrapped the fabric around a piece of cardboard cut to fit the frame and hot glued it.
Then I fixed the fabric covered cardboard back into the frame itself

That's the back. You can see the wire it's supposed to hang from. 

Then I attached the pictures to it:




Board Total: $28



Basket 'O Goodies


Custom "Mrs. Johnson" hanger from Etsy. $9.99 hanger, $10 shipping.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/PASSIONandLOVE


Silicone Baking Tray $2 Oriental Trading Co
Foldable Cutting Board (in basket) set of 3 I got for Christmas. Never used that one.


Boston Terrier Wrapping Paper $1 Clearance at Target



Picture Frame & Picture in it: $1.00



Thank you notes:
Michael's Bargain Bin
$1 / pack of 8 (3)
And leftover thank you notes (plain) from my high school graduation.




"Ornaments" that didn't fit on the photo board

Resin Rose Earrings in her colors. Handmade by me. 2 packs of resin roses: $.50 each
Clearance at Michaels




Wine Glasses (4)
They cost nothing because I had a set of 16


Cherry Shirt, Walmart, $1.50


Basket (already listed) $1.91
There were wicker loops on the top that I put ribbon through and tied a new bow with a button to secure the front wicker handle. 

Then I took three even pieces of wired ribbon (about 1.5 ft each) and braided them. I then hot glued the ends to curl around and make a loop. Then I took heavy stress beading floss (also had lying around, I make jewelry) and wove it in and out of the wicker and tied it off. Tada! New handles!




Entire Basket: (approx) $30




No comments:

Post a Comment